Thursday, November 14, 2013

Beauty

Make-up

~Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream, Sheido Balancing Softener, Maybelline One by One Mascara, Gold Bond Daily Hydrating Moisturizer, Wet n' Wild Concealer, Kate Collection Eye Shadow,Loreal Paris Shimmer Eye Shadow, Aveeno Lotion~

Tips: Use a moisturizer everyday after you take a shower or before you go to bed. This helps keep your face soft and clean-looking. If your face tends to get oily, use a oil-free lotion. My make-up routine only consists of BB cream, mascara, and eye shadow. I will use concealer occasionally, but I use my BB cream everyday. I recommend it to anyone. It brightens my face even though I only use a teensy drop that covers both my cheeks (I just put BB cream under my eyes and on my cheeks). I put a light shimmery eye shadow on first, then a light tan color and blend them. Lastly, I curl my lashes a little, and apply mascara evenly, avoiding clumps. Then, voila, I'm finished- I go for a more natural look.

No comments:

Post a Comment